Why I chose entertainment magazines

After assessing all of my possible options for this coursework I decided to choose magazines as this is what I feel most comfortable with. I have read many different types of magazines and I especially enjoyed reading entertainment magazines such as Entertainment weekly and Variety. I enjoy reading Entertainment weekly because it appeals to my age demographic and is up to date with all current trends and styles which is a big selling point for the magazine and target audience.

I have had experience in photo editing and have experimented at school using photo shop, I felt comfortable when I was practicing editing photos because I found it simple to use most of the tools required. I decided not to chose a music video; despite having more experience in video editing, as I do not have the knowledge and capability to be able to direct and shoot a whole, full-length music video. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog